From: cas-user@apereo.org <cas-user@apereo.org> On Behalf Of Kylie L
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 9:14 PM
To: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
Subject: [EXT] [cas-user] Tomcat versions for CAS 3.5.2

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of SIG. Exercise caution when
opening attachments or clicking links, especially from unknown senders.
[EXT-STAMP-ADDED]
Does anyone know what Tomcat versions are compatible with CAS 3.5.2?

I'm aware it's EOL but upgrading is not currently an option, and I was unable
to find this info by searching the web.

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/d2d2cff6-2dd9-4370-b9fe-df7f152ee9fbn%40apereo.org<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/d2d2cff6-2dd9-4370-b9fe-df7f152ee9fbn%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.