Dear Lars,

Glad it at least work. That autocommit = true setting is a very old setting
in my server, it does run on prod no issue.

Thanks for mentioning the potential issue with autocommit, I will also look
into it and see if I can figure out another way to fix this issue without
resulting to changing authcommit.
In the meantime, I am keeping my setting as it does work for a very long
time and I think is safe to keep it as is for a while still.

If you find any solution later on, please share them to this discussion :)
I am also very interested on any more elegant solution!

Cheers!
- Andy