Hi guys and girls,

at La Rochelle, we switch from galera-mariadb-3-nodes-cluster with jpa and
CAS 4.2.x version to mongodb-replica-set-3-nodes and CAS 6.2.x.

We had a lot of issues with JPA (deadlocks) and now it's all about
performance.

Only one issue solved by :
https://github.com/apereo/cas/commit/9545d7aca56022e55a872c8a96597e7fd1656863
witch we have backported from 6.4 branch to 6.2.x branch.

I didn't test the other ticket registries.