Hi Jérémie,

I saw that you are using CAS 6.4, which is still in RC. Have you try it in
CAS 6.3.2? Or even 6.2.x?

Even though 6.4.x is in RC, sometime bug do occurs and using slightly older
version might help identify your issue.

Anyway, It is not so certain what the issue is, below are some suggestion,
see if implementing them would help or not:

*Q: How can I clean the CAS cache ?*
You can do this by disable CAS attribtue cache so to verify if cache is the
issue:

*cas.authn.attribute-repository.expiration-time=0*
See:
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.3.x/configuration/Configuration-Properties.html#authentication-attributes

But, I don't think that is the issue, considering you never get any
attribute in the first place.

*Another possible solution:*
In CAS 6.2.x, if order for attribute to release, I need to add
=========================
*  "attributeReleasePolicy" : {*
*    .............*
*    "principalAttributesRepository" : {*
*      "@class" :
"org.apereo.cas.authentication.principal.DefaultPrincipalAttributesRepository",*
*      "attributeRepositoryIds": ["java.util.HashSet", [ "*" ]]*
*    },*
*  },*
Detail see this post
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/g/cas-user/c/713M457X1bI/m/g6q3-ddKAQAJ

Not sure if this is the same behavior as 6.4.x, you can try it and see if
this fix it for you.

Hopefully this helps!

Cheers,
Andy