Hi there,

While it is CAS 6.2.x and it is quite a long time ago so I forget about
most of what I did.

But these configuration is what I used for when I successfully login to
Radius using CAS 6.2.x during my demo project:

https://github.com/NgSekLong/SelectUrCAS/tree/master/source/authentication/freeradius

Note:

   - I am using Free Radius
   - CAS 6.2.x might differs from CAS 6.3.x
   - The Github structure is a bit strange because it is suppose to work as
   a complete demo project, but I think you can get the most important info
   just from the path I give above

The most important different I see is that I included

   - compile
   "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-simple-mfa:${project.'cas.version'}"

And I marked that this is needed for bug fixes, see if adding that will
help you as well.

Cheers,
Andy