Hi Anusuya,

> Q1. What is the default timeout value of CAS cookie after login & its
related property?
CAS is relatively complicated in this part, so basically:
- There are TGC cookie which is a cookie stored in user browser indicating
they have login, that one expired when user close the browser
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.3.x/configuration/Configuration-Properties.html#ticket-granting-cookie
- There is a TGT ticket, that one default expired 8 hours
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.3.x/configuration/Configuration-Properties.html#ticket-granting-tickets
- There is a thing called sliding windows, if user do not login within
sliding windows, they will be considered not active. Default sliding
windows is 2 hours
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.3.x/configuration/Configuration-Properties.html#default

> Q2. We are getting the below default login successful page if there is no
service param in url.
You can override
the
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-thymeleaf/src/main/resources/templates/login/casGenericSuccessView.html

For how to override a file, this might
help. https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/g/cas-user/c/k-yfoou7Zy0
I don't have time to write a full on guide, you can google a bit see how it
works.

After you override the casGenericSuccessView.html, add whatever you like
and your edit will completely override the one from CAS default :)

> Q3: cas.view.default-redirect-url=https://mydomain.com/home - *This will
be executed only when there is no service provided right? Can someone
confirm on the same?*
Yes, it only execute only when no service provider

Hope this helps,

Cheers!
- Andy