Hi all,

I have created a new project called "*Select Ur CAS*", want to share it
here to get some feedback :)

Github link: https://github.com/NgSekLong/SelectUrCAS
Video introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c-QbP4igzU

"Select Ur CAS" is a project aims to provide a customizable full stack CAS
example, so you can have a solid working example to work on top of when you
start building your own CAS server.

For example, if you want to use *Redis *Ticket Registry, *SAML 2 *and *OAuth
2* clients, plus maybe *LDAP *as authentication source. Using this project
you can just spin up a complete working stack by just executing one docker
command, no manual config needed on your end.

I am creating this to hopefully give beginners a way to start an Apereo CAS
stack from the get go and able to get familiar with it right away.

While Select Ur CAS is work in progress, it currently supports:
6 authentication source, 3 attribute source, 3 CAS client, 3 ticket
registry, and SAML, OAuth, OIDC client

I was going to polish it a lot more before sharing it to this group, but it
is 2 years in production so I reckon to share it first, get some feedback,
then further polish it later.

Cheers!
- Andy