I want to confirm whether this is a bug or not, in the current master branch.

I configured a custom theme for a registered service.  If I override casLoginView.html via overlay (src/main/resources/templates/[theme]/login/casLoginView.html), then the custom login page template is being used to render the login page.  But if I override casLogoutView.html via overlay (src/main/resources/templates/[theme]/logout/casLogoutView.html), that custom logout page template is not being used.  In fact the one from the default theme is always used.  I can even override it via overlay (src/main/resources/templates/logout/casLogoutView.html).

Additional details:

- after logging out locally, the user is being redirected to the cas server /cas/logout?service=[service ID] for single logout, i.e. the service is being supplied.

- during the logout flow, RegisteredServiceThemeResolver is being called, but the service retrieved from the flow scope is null.  Only LogoutRequest is in the flow scope, and inside it I do see the registered service matching what was supplied.  Because the theme resolver cannot determine the service, the default theme is used.

If it is indeed a bug, I think I can fix it in LogoutViewSetupAction.doInternalExecute() by placing the service into the flow scope.  I don't know enough about Spring web flow to know whether this is the right approach or the right place to fix it.  I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions!