Hello  Andy,

   Thank you for  proffesional answer. I see that it needs a lot of
changes. I don't know backend  of cas at all, so i can see  my long way t*o
*manage.
I realy thank you for  schedules how to manage this case.

Best Regards
Artur.

czwartek, 5 sierpnia 2021 o 04:32:06 UTC+2 Andy Ng napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> Probably not possible by just editing loginform.html, as you can see here:
>
> https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-captcha-core/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/web/flow/ValidateCaptchaAction.java
>
> Even if you removed the recaptchtoken on the page, it still would check in
> the backend.
>
> Since the use case is very specific, I don't think it is in CAS yet.
>
> However, you might be able to do something like this to make your use case
> work:
> 1. Override ValidateCaptchaAction
>   - In doExecute, check for your desired case and return null to stop
> recaptcha from activiting only in selected case
>   - You can check the get param / check the flow value / check serviceId
> etc in here
> 2. Add a custom class extending CasCaptchaConfiguration
> - Setup a Bean for validateCaptchaAction like this:
> https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/support/cas-server-support-captcha/src/main/java/org/apereo/cas/web/flow/config/CasCaptchaConfiguration.java#L72
> 3. Then, setup your src/main/resources/META-INF/spring.factories to
> include your configuration
>
> See if this is helpful to you
>
> Cheers,
> - Andy
>

> On Thursday, 5 August 2021 at 00:12:00 UTC+8 artur...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> maybe it was wrong question . I want have recaptch in password change
>> view  but in login page i want disable it.  how can i mage it ?
>>

>> I am able rem code
>>

>> /cas/cas11t /templates/fragments/loginform.html
>>
>> <section class="cas-field">

>> recaptchaToken" />
>>
>>                         <input type="hidden" name="execution"
>> th:value="${flowExecutionKey}"/>
>>                         <input type="hidden" name="_eventId"
>> value="submit"/>
>>                         <input type="hidden" name="geolocation"/>

>> th:if="${#request.getMethod().equalsIgnoreCase('POST')}">
>> ${httpRequestInitialPostParameters}" th:remove="tag">
>> ${entry.value}" th:remove="tag">
>>                                     <input type="hidden"
>> th:name="${entry.key}" th:value="${entryValue}"/>
>>                     </section>
>>
>>  however i cant see  recaptacha on login page  but i cannot log in.
>>
>> poniedziałek, 26 lipca 2021 o 14:32:39 UTC+2 artur miś napisał(a):
>>
>>> This bellow is giving to me   posibility  to use  recaptch  in  view
>>> password change  and in main cas login page cas/login.
>>>
>>> cas.authn.pm.captcha-enabled=true
>>>

>>> cas.google-recaptcha.enabled=true
>>> cas.google-recaptcha.verify-url=
>>> https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify