Hello,

 Does  Cas-overlay  offer posibility  to change users  password  using
password managment module which  was integrated  with AD LDAP     using
sms GATE (with REST API) ?
In my place of work we have sth diffrent from Twilio or  Clickatell,  but
our gate  ofers  REST API too,so we can use it .I have seen  cas Rest API
doc  on website but i'm not sure if it is possible inegrate with cas pm
module .
What will user receive  via sms  :code, link if it(pm<->smsGATE)  works in
you instalations  ?
Nowaday i use emial reset password  with pm  , can i do reset password  via
sms ? That is the clue.

Regards