Hello,

Im running CAS 6.3 on openshift and I try to move all my sensitive
attributes like password in a secret.
I put every sensitive attribute in a secret and load them as environment
variables.
I have an issue with list as cas does not recognize them
So for example my env variable is :
CAS_AUTHN_PAC4J_SAML_0_KEYSTOREPASSWORD
for cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].keystore-password
as documented here it should be ok like
this:
https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/wiki/Relaxed-Binding-2.0#lists-1

But here's the error I get:
 [1;31m2021-12-13 12:07:31,777 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.web.flow.DelegatedClientIdentityProviderConfigurationFunction]
- <keystorePassword cannot be blank> [m
org.pac4j.core.exception.TechnicalException: keystorePassword cannot be
blank

Am I doing something wrong ?

Second issue but I may misundertand the documentation
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.3.x/configuration/Configuration-Management.html#overview
It says that cas.properties is loaded last: this mean that cas.properties
override everything ?

Thanks for your help !

Stéphane