Jason,

We run in two data centres. We manage both ourselves, so perhaps our
infrastructure is more closely aligned than what you are operating under.

One option may be to set up an independent hazelcast cluster (cas would still
start its own but not use it).

I do not know enough about hazelcast to know why it would not work across data
centres nor why MQs would be needed.

Ray