Noelette,

You can try setting the logoutType to none for the service,
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.4.x/services/Service-Management.html#registered-services

Ray

On Thu, 2021-12-16 at 08:20 -0800, Noelette Stout wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

CAS version - 6.4.4.1
Java Version: 11.0.12

I'm getting a 500 error on logout when using delegated authentication to a
third-party SAML IdP.

The initial error is:
org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutionException: Exception
thrown executing
org.apereo.cas.web.flow.DelegatedAuthenticationClientLogoutAction@290aa707 in
state 'terminateSession' of flow 'logout' -- action execution attributes were
'map[[empty]]'

which eventually gets to:
Caused by: org.pac4j.saml.exceptions.SAMLException: Identity provider has no
single logout service available for the selected profile
urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST

I checked the IdP metadata, and sure enough, all lines for SingleLogoutService
have been commented out. Is there a setting I can use locally to override this?
I tried setting cas.slo.disabled=true, but I'm still getting the same error.
I've been looking through the documentation for a setting to address this, but
I can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Noelette

--

Ray Bon
Programmer Analyst

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory
the university stands, and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose
historical relationships with the land continue to this day.