On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 9:16 AM <spfma.t...@e.mail.fr> wrote:

> 2022-01-06 12:02:24,879 INFO o.l.PooledConnectionFactory [main] pool
> initialized [org.ldaptive.PooledConnectionFactory@1337741679::name=null,
> minPoolSize=3, maxPoolSize=10, validateOnCheckIn=false,
> validateOnCheckOut=true, validatePeriodically=true,
> activator=org.ldaptive.pool.AbstractConnectionPool$$Lambda$1787/0x00000008409e8440@1acc768,
> passivator=[org.ldaptive.pool.BindConnectionPassivator@628513353
> ::bindRequest=org.ldaptive.SimpleBindRequest@952806663::controls=null,
> dn=cn=casldap,dc=MY,dc=DOMAIN],
> validator=[org.ldaptive.SearchConnectionValidator@365999192::validatePeriod=PT5M,
> validateTimeout=PT5S,
> searchRequest=org.ldaptive.SearchRequest@-670020831::controls=null,
> dn=, scope=OBJECT, aliases=NEVER, sizeLimit=1, timeLimit=PT0S,
> typesOnly=false, filter=org.ldaptive.filter.PresenceFilter@b262ac96,
> returnAttributes=[1.1], binaryAttributes=null],
> pruneStrategy=[org.ldaptive.pool.IdlePruneStrategy@140260642::prunePeriod=PT2H,
> idleTime=PT10M], connectOnCreate=true,
> connectionFactory=[org.ldaptive.DefaultConnectionFactory@415117829
> ::transport=[org.ldaptive.transport.netty.ConnectionFactoryTransport@1876525009::channelType=class
> io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel,
> ioWorkerGroup=io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoopGroup@12c78f36,
> messageWorkerGroup=null, shutdownOnClose=true],
> config=[org.ldaptive.ConnectionConfig@2077969769::ldapUrl=ldaps://ldap.my.domain:636,
> connectTimeout=PT5S, responseTimeout=PT5S, reconnectTimeout=PT2M,
> autoReconnect=true,
> autoReconnectCondition=org.ldaptive.ConnectionConfig$$Lambda$1783/0x00000008409c1440@129c760d,
> autoReplay=true,
> sslConfig=[org.ldaptive.ssl.SslConfig@908043384::credentialConfig=null,
> trustManagers=null,
> hostnameVerifier=org.ldaptive.ssl.DefaultHostnameVerifier@180f33b2,
> enabledCipherSuites=null, enabledProtocols=null,
> handshakeCompletedListeners=null, handshakeTimeout=PT1M],
> useStartTLS=false,
> connectionInitializers=[org.ldaptive.BindConnectionInitializer@937346147::bindDn=cn=casldap,dc=MY,dc=DOMAIN,
> bindSaslConfig=null, bindControls=null],
> connectionStrategy=org.ldaptive.ActivePassiveConnectionStrategy@391e85df,
> connectionValidator=null, transportOptions={}]], failFastInitialize=true,
> initialized=true, availableCount=3, activeCount=0, blockWaitTime=PT3S]
>

> 2022-01-06 12:12:29,880 WARN o.l.PooledConnectionFactory
> [PooledConnectionFactory@1337741679]
> org.ldaptive.pool.AbstractConnectionPool$DefaultPooledConnectionProxy@861dc91
> failed validation

I can't say exactly because there are logs missing between 12:02 and 12:12,
but my best guess is that your validation search is timing out. It must
return within 5 seconds or the validation would fail in this manner. Check
your LDAP server logs for a rootDSE search for (objectClass=*). You may
need to change your validation config to search on a different branch.

--Daniel Fisher