I'm setting up a simple instance for testing a client.  I got CAS
6.5.0 because that was the latest release as of a few days ago.  After
struggling a bit with build configuration, I can get it running, but
as soon as I touch the login page it logs this:

2022-02-28 17:14:38,500 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.web.flow.executor.EncryptedTranscoder] - <Unsupported
parameter: javax.crypto.spec.IvParameterSpec@534c5bf7>
2022-02-28 17:14:38,503 ERROR
[org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.support.ErrorPageFilter] - <Forwarding to
error page from request [/login] due to exception [Exception thrown in state
'viewLoginForm' of flow 'login']>

I don't know where to look for this problem.  Ideas?

'cas.properties':

logging.config = file:/etc/cas/config/log4j2.xml

cas.server.name = https://mhw.ulib.iupui.edu
cas.server.prefix = ${cas.server.name}/cas

cas.authn.accept.password-encoder.type = NONE
cas.authn.accept.enabled = false

cas.tgc.crypto.encryption.key = [secret]
cas.tgc.crypto.signing.key = [secret]
cas.webflow.crypto.signing.key = [secret]
cas.webflow.crypto.encryption.key = [secret]

### Service registry
cas.service-registry.json.location = file:///var/lib/cas/services

### Ticket registry
# default

### Credentials registry
cas.authn.json.location = file:///var/lib/cas/users.json
cas.authn.json.name =

The only part of 'build.gradle' that I changed:

    dependencies {

        implementation libraries.aspectj
        implementation libraries.validationapi
        implementation
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-webapp:${project.'cas.version'}"
        implementation
"org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-json-service-registry:${project.'cas.version'}"

        api libraries.jaxb

I added "cas.version = 6.5.0" to the bottom of 'gradle.properties'.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library