Perfect, that did it.

Thanks Misagh

On 3/10/22 11:44 PM, Misagh wrote:
Sorry. Didn't realize you are on 6.3.x. Use:

cas.audit.alternate-client-addr-header-name=X-Forwarded-For

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022, 8:40 AM Misagh <misagh.moay...@gmail.com> wrote:

      * |cas.audit.engine.alternate-client-addr-header-name=|

     *

        Request header to use to identify the client address.

        If the application is sitting behind a load balancer, the
        client address typically ends up being the load balancer
        address itself. A common example for a header here would be
        |X-Forwarded-For| to glean the client address from the
        request, assuming the load balancer is configured correctly to
        pass that header along.

    -- Misagh

    On Fri, Mar 11, 2022, 4:54 AM Colin Ryan <col...@caveo.ca> wrote:

        Folks,

        I know there's lots of info on this but I just can't seem to
        make it go,
        it should be a no brainer...but...alas...

        I'm running CAS 6.3 in a Docker Container with embedded Spring
        Tomcat.
        In front of this is Apache2 Reverse Proxy with straight forward
        ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse configurations. CAS itself is working
        completely but the CLIENT-IP in the audit logs is showing the
        IP of the
        Reverse Proxy.

        What Directives do I need in cas.properties to correct this.

        from the CAS Shell I've found the:

          server.tomcat.remote-ip-header: X-FORWARDED-FOR

        directive and I've tried a few other server directives from
        the Spring
        Boot world, just can't make it work.

-- - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
        Google Groups "CAS Community" group.
        it, send an email to cas-user+unsubscr...@apereo.org
        <mailto:cas-user%2bunsubscr...@apereo.org>.

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/c52de75b-b2ba-ac98-0a4b-6ba27f170d12%40caveo.ca.

-- Misagh
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS Community" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cas-user+unsubscr...@apereo.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAGSBKkdMj_KScgpvhKoVOm1gZ6w2HKCjOog5ZiDEuXGuKnDQwg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAGSBKkdMj_KScgpvhKoVOm1gZ6w2HKCjOog5ZiDEuXGuKnDQwg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.