When the project is updated to version 6.5.x, it cannot be started. The
error is "Invalid mapping on handler class OidcWellKnownEndpointController
...".
It is found that the path wildcard has changed after spring is upgraded to
5.3. The official explanation is "In Spring MVC, the path was previously
analyzed by AntPathMatcher, but it was changed to use PathPatternParser
introduced in WebFlux from Spring 5.3.0."
I don't know how to submit a legitimate pull request, so I explain the
problem here, I hope it can be solved, thank you very much