Hi!

I wonder if there is a way to enable CORS for one service only.

Currently, it only works if I enable CORS in cas.properties and then set the service-specific stuff in the service definition.

Is there a way to enable CORS in the service definition? I tried the "intuitive" way, which usually never works with anything Spring related and I was right, it didnt.

Any way to do that or am I forced to enable that globally?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Sven Specker
*** Sven Specker -- University of Frankfurt Computing Center   ***
*********** UNIX System Administration (Auth/IDM) ****************
***** spec...@rz.uni-frankfurt.de [Phone (+49)-69-798-15188] *****
                Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet
                   - Hochschulrechenzentrum -