Hello Everyone,

I am able to configure single radius server and able to authenticate
successfully with radius user but getting issues while adding multiple
radius servers in application.yml  .

Could somebody please let me know whether multiple radius server
configuration is being supported by aperea cas or not ?

sample application.yml

cas:
  authn:
    radius:
      - client:
          inet-address: 10.23.23.12
          authentication-port: 1645
          shared-secret: Public@123$
          socket-timeout: 5
        server:
          protocol: PAP
          retries: 1
        password-encoder:
          encoding-algorithm: DEFAULT
          type: NONE
      - client:
          inet-address: 10.64.94.87
          authentication-port: 1645
          shared-secret: Public@1234$
          socket-timeout: 5
        server:
          protocol: PAP
          retries: 1
        password-encoder:
          encoding-algorithm: DEFAULT
          type: NONE
Exception:
2022-04-29 11:20:48,588 ERROR
[org.apereo.cas.configuration.CasConfigurationPropertiesValidator] - <
Failed to bind properties under 'cas' to
org.apereo.cas.configuration.CasConfigurationProperties
        cas.authn.radius[0].client.authentication-port = 1645 (Origin:
"cas.authn.radius[0].client.authentication-port" from property s
ource "bootstrapProperties-applicationProfilesCompositeProperties")

cas.authn.radius[1].client.authentication-port = 1645 (Origin:
"cas.authn.radius[1].client.authentication-port" from property s
ource "bootstrapProperties-applicationProfilesCompositeProperties")

Thanks and regards,
Kunal