I do have those installed:

[root@cas-config cas]# rpm -qa | grep openjdk
java-11-openjdk-headless-11.0.15.0.8-0.1.ea.el9.x86_64
java-11-openjdk-11.0.15.0.8-0.1.ea.el9.x86_64
java-11-openjdk-devel-11.0.15.0.8-0.1.ea.el9.x86_64
[root@cas-config cas]# dnf install java-11-openjdk-devel
Last metadata expiration check: 3:53:48 ago on Fri 27 May 2022 06:24:20 AM
PDT.
Package java-11-openjdk-devel-1:11.0.15.0.8-0.1.ea.el9.x86_64 is already
installed.

Additionally, I can successfully build both cas-overlay-template and
cas-configserver-overlay on this box.