Folks

We called a CAS protected REST Service using the Proxy Ticket. In the CAS
client in tomcat - we changed the order of filters to first perform
Validation and then perform Authentication.

On the CAS server side - we are getting the following error:

2022-07-10 17:58:44,858 DEBUG
[org.apereo.cas.ticket.registry.AbstractMapBasedTicketRegistry] - <Added
ticket [PT-6-eZteQYrBDZiJdmSuG6jY2LbPdO0-cas] to registry.>
2022-07-10 17:58:44,858 INFO
[org.apereo.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] - <Audit
trail record BEGIN
WHO: ritesh@xxxx
WHAT: PT-6-eZteQYrBDZiJdmSuG6jY2LbPdO0-cas for
https://casclient.xxxx/basic-struts/
ACTION: *SERVICE_TICKET_VALIDATE_SUCCESS*
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Sun Jul 10 17:58:44 CEST 2022
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1
SERVER IP ADDRESS: 127.0.1.1

2022-07-10 17:58:44,859 WARN
[org.apereo.cas.validation.AbstractCasProtocolValidationSpecification] - <[
*Cas20WithoutProxyingValidationSpecification*] *is not internally satisfied
by the produced assertion>*
2022-07-10 17:58:44,859 WARN
[org.apereo.cas.web.AbstractServiceValidateController] - <Service ticket
[PT-6-eZteQYrBDZiJdmSuG6jY2LbPdO0-cas] *does not satisfy validation
specification.>*

*We are getting the above error - after the PT has been validated as
successful. *

*Question: *what is to be done on server side to ensure that the CAS server
uses the *correct validation specification? *Here on server side its
passing the request to *Cas20WithoutProxyingValidationSpecification - *even
though *we are posting a proxy ticket to the server *and its validating it
successfully in the error messages shown.

Am i missing some configuration etc to be provided? Please Help.

Best regards

Ritesh