Just my 2 cents: after installing Tomcat 9.0.43 and CAS 6.3.2 we did not face
the issue anymore (it’s been 2 years so far…)

De: Freedom K <3333...@windowslive.com>
Enviado el: martes, 3 de enero de 2023 11:37
Para: CAS Community <cas-user@apereo.org>
CC: nicol...@gmail.com <nicolope...@gmail.com>; Andy Ng <long...@gmail.com>;
Florent Vallée <florent.val...@insa-cvl.fr>; jrautureau <jrautur...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Re: [cas-user] Problem with CAS 6.2.6

I am also facing the same issue.

I am using OKTA as authenticator so when I try to login and the browser
redirects to okta login page, if I wait 2 minutes and then provide my
credentials, then the JSESSION changes resulting in loosing the destination
service and redirecting to cas default page. If I provide immediate the
credentials, then there is no issue.

I am using cas 5.2.9 and Tomcat/8.5.35

Do you recommend to upgrade tomcat? Can I do it by keeping the same cas version?

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 6:20:58 PM UTC+3 nicol...@gmail.com