For reference I had to change the ImmutableAssertion class to the following
to fix this error:

@ToString
-- @RequiredArgsConstructor
@EqualsAndHashCode
@Getter
public class ImmutableAssertion implements Assertion {

    private static final long serialVersionUID = -3348826049921010423L;

++    @JsonCreator
++    public ImmutableAssertion(@JsonProperty("primaryAuthentication")
Authentication primaryAuthentication,
++                              @JsonProperty("originalAuthentication")
Authentication originalAuthentication,
++                              @JsonProperty("chainedAuthentications")
List<Authentication> chainedAuthentications,
++                              @JsonProperty("fromNewLogin") boolean
fromNewLogin,
++                              @JsonProperty("service")
WebApplicationService service,
++                              @JsonProperty("registeredService")
RegisteredService registeredService,
++                              @JsonProperty("context") Map<String,
Serializable> context) {
++        this.primaryAuthentication = primaryAuthentication;
++        this.originalAuthentication = originalAuthentication;
++        this.chainedAuthentications = chainedAuthentications;
++        this.fromNewLogin = fromNewLogin;
++        this.service = service;
++        this.registeredService = registeredService;
++        this.context = context;
++    }

    /**
     * Primary authentication.
     */
    private final @NonNull Authentication primaryAuthentication;

Apparently there is a problem like below between Lombok and Jackson:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61622626/requiredargsconstructor-and-mismatchedinputexception-cannot-construct-insta