Dillon,

Do any other services work?

You can simplify your service definition. This one will handle any http
service:
https://github.com/apereo/cas/blob/master/webapp/cas-server-webapp-resources/src/main/resources/services/HTTPSandIMAPS-10000001.json

The error message is saying that the service argument sent to cas for login
does not match any service you have registered.

Note: to test cas login flow (MFA, password updating, etc.), you can make up a
service. I literally have a bookmark
https://local.uvic.ca/cas/login?service=https://local.uvic.ca/someMFA_URI<https://dev.uvic.ca/cas/login?service=https://dev.uvic.ca/someMFA_URI>
 to test MFA flow. I add the service (serviceId:
https://local.uvic.ca/someMFA_URI<https://dev.uvic.ca/cas/login?service=https://dev.uvic.ca/someMFA_URI>
 ) with only MFA configured. (local points to my laptop.)

Ray