Set up an application to use cas for authentication and the cas sso session
will persist.

Ray

On Thu, 2023-06-22 at 14:34 +0000, 'Niral Kunadia' via CAS Community wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Ray,

It is cas default login page. https://stage.eclkc.info/cas/login. After refresh
it is sending me again this login page.

From: cas-user@apereo.org <cas-user@apereo.org> On Behalf OfRay Bon
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2023 10:20 AM
To: cas-user@apereo.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS session management - Ticket Expiration Policies -
CAS 6.5

WARNING: THIS IS AN EXTERNAL EMAIL THAT ORIGINATED OUTSIDE OF OUR EMAIL SYSTEM.
DO NOT CLICK links / attachments unless you know that the content is safe! For
suspicious emails, report using the Phish Alert Report button on the upper left
of your email. For marketing/SPAM emails, delete.

Niral,

Is the page you are refreshing the cas default login page or is it a page in
your client application?

Can you post the URL when you land on the cas login page after a refresh?

Ray

Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Thank you so much Ray for quick reply.

I am able to fix custom theme issue and page loading with all css properly and
I am able to login to CAS and able to see my credentials with other profile
info. But when I refresh page it is automatically log me out. Any suggestions
or idea?

WARNING: THIS IS AN EXTERNAL EMAIL THAT ORIGINATED OUTSIDE OF OUR EMAIL SYSTEM.
DO NOT CLICK links / attachments unless you know that the content is safe! For
suspicious emails, report using the Phish Alert Report button on the upper left
of your email. For marketing/SPAM emails, delete.

Niral,

Here is a handy blog, https://fawnoos.com/2022/07/22/cas66-ui-themes/

Ray