Jeremy,

See https://www.oauth.com/oauth2-servers/access-tokens/

Ray

On Thu, 2023-06-22 at 21:55 +0000, Wickham, Jeremy wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

I am currently developing a mobile application for our university. Right now, I
have implemented authentication using the OAuth2 protocol to take advantage of
the use of the refresh token to limit the user having to log into the app. My
question is once a user has successfully logged via the OAuth2 protocol, is
there a way for me to use that token to SSO to a web view to an application
without having the user to log on again? I’m sure there is something out there,
but I didn’t know how to google this.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
 -Jeremy