Hi, Thansk for your file, I will have a look at it. And I think I will have to
study the whole code in fact, I don't know who is triggering what and how for
now. Regards

Le 21-Jul-2023 20:33:38 +0200, jbanner6...@gmail.com a crit:
 This is slimmed down using the groovy script trigger,
cas.authn.mfa.groovy-script.location from here,
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/mfa/Configuring-Multifactor-Authentication-Triggers-Groovy.html
 . I left in the bits pertaining basically to your case, gets the clients ip
address and compares against a cidr list using springs IpAddressMatcher
function. There is a little more in it, we also modified the groovy trigger to
accept an array, and not just mfa-composite. If you want to see the change, its
a single file change, easy. Just need to get it better and submit pull request.