Pablo,

There are a number of maps associated with the web flow.
You can put to one of the maps, if needed. From your action class you can see
their contents:

// authn attributes contains encrypted credential
// LOGGER.debug("auth attribs Map: " +
WebUtils.getAuthentication(requestContext).getAttributes());
// printMap("attributes Map", requestContext.getAttributes().asMap());
// printMap("conversation Map", requestContext.getConversationScope().asMap());
// printMap("flash Map", requestContext.getFlashScope().asMap());
// printMap("flow scope Map", requestContext.getFlowScope().asMap());
// printMap("request Map", requestContext.getRequestScope().asMap());
// printMap("parameter Map", requestContext.getRequestParameters().asMap());

private void printMap(String identifier, Map<String, Object> mam) {
LOGGER.trace(identifier + ": [" + mam.keySet().size() + "]:");
for (String key : mam.keySet()) {
LOGGER.trace("\t" + key + " : " + mam.get(key));
}
}

Ray