Yan,

Is it possible that the okta-cas config is incorrect and okta is returning an
error response which cas does not understand?
Are you using SAML Tracer to see the exchanges between SPs and IdPs?
If the keystore is not created, you can create it yourself. Or, turn off SAML
encryption between SPs and IdPs.

Ray