I'm trying to use a specific attribute repository after authenticating with
Azure AD as  a delegate identity provider.

Authenticating with Azure AD works fine and I can see the attributes, but
really I just want to use the samaccountname attribute to retrieve
attributes from a database.

Previously I had both LDAP and JDBC identity providers (for different types
of users) and both of them used the only attribute repository I had
defined, but it seems like delegate identity providers like to use their
own attributes.

Is there some way to force CAS to append attributes from a different
attribute provider after authenticating with a delegate identity provider?

Thank you!