Hello,

I would like to clarify some things that I didn't say in the message above.
First of all. We were using MongoDB the way is shown for four years, and it
never happened something like this. That is why I decided to initiate the
conversation here. It is extremely rare that the only attribute it's not
reading is this particular one.

Second. I tried using a local defined json files to test and those ones
reads perfectly the attribute (using "@class" instead of "_class" in those
definitions).

Diego