I'm working through some additional testing to see if I can narrow it down
further. One thing we noticed was that it seemed to be tied to Duo. We were
seeing this issue when logging in with a Duo-enabled user, but not with a
user that did not have Duo enabled. I'll post more info once I've been able
to wrap up this additional testing.