Hi,   For this one, I was able to find the solution myself after a several
hours break : package "org.example.something" was not related to any already
configured logger.   So with these statements and a restart it's much better
:-)           Regards

Le 20-Sep-2023 14:35:03 +0200, cas-user@apereo.org a crit:
 Hi,   I have spent a lot of time trying to understand how the internals of CAS
Webflow are working during the last weeks, and I have made some progress.
With informations gathered here
https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/webflow/Webflow-Customization-Extensions.html
 and there https://fawnoos.com/2021/08/20/cas64-webflow-extensions/ , I have
managed to get some working code.       package org.example.something;
 import org.apereo.cas.configuration.CasConfigurationProperties; import
org.apereo.cas.web.flow.configurer.AbstractCasWebflowConfigurer; import
org.apereo.cas.web.flow.CasWebflowConstants;
 import lombok.extern.slf4j.Slf4j; import lombok.val;
 import org.springframework.context.ConfigurableApplicationContext; import
org.springframework.webflow.definition.registry.FlowDefinitionRegistry; import
org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow; import
org.springframework.webflow.engine.builder.support.FlowBuilderServices; import
org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState;
 @Slf4j public class SomethingWebflowConfigurer extends
AbstractCasWebflowConfigurer {  public
SomethingWebflowConfigurer(FlowBuilderServices flowBuilderServices,
FlowDefinitionRegistry flowDefinitionRegistry,  ConfigurableApplicationContext
applicationContext,  CasConfigurationProperties casProperties) {
super(flowBuilderServices, flowDefinitionRegistry, applicationContext,
casProperties);  }
  @Override  protected void doInitialize() {  var flow = super.getLoginFlow();
LOGGER.debug("[TESTING] doInitialize@SomethingWebflowConfigurer flow={}",
flow);
  if (flow != null) {  tweakFlow(flow);  }  }
  protected void tweakFlow(final Flow flow) {  LOGGER.debug("[TESTING]
tweakFlow@@SomethingWebflowConfigurer flow={}", flow);  val state =
getState(flow, CasWebflowConstants.STATE_ID_VIEW_LOGIN_FORM, ViewState.class);
state.getTransitionSet().remove(createTransitionForState(state,
CasWebflowConstants.TRANSITION_ID_SUBMIT,
CasWebflowConstants.STATE_ID_REAL_SUBMIT));
createStateDefaultTransition(state,
CasWebflowConstants.STATE_ID_MFA_UNAVAILABLE);  } }     Of course it's far from
doing what I am expecting yet, but at least it is finally compling and running
:   What annoys me is that it's not logging anything.   Of course my CAS
instance has an exhaustive "log4j.xml" configuration, and I get a lot of
informations in "cas.log" and on the console.   But nothing in this case.   I
first thought it was not working or was ignored, but no, having a look at the
JSON dump of the webflows reveals the creation operations have been executed.
What did I miss ?   Regards

FreeMail powered by mail.fr

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/9ca79e528f7a43ecdc112da69b010c4995ad10c3%40mail.de.

FreeMail powered by mail.fr