For several months I've had repeated issues with builds using the CAS
Initializer. Previously the below command would build fine

curl https://casinit.herokuapp.com/starter.tgz -d type=cas-overlay -d
casVersion="XXX" -d dependencies="XXX" | tar -xzvf -

Replacing the version number and dependencies. However now I consistently run
into the following

  *   Latest version is not available. For example currently Releases *
apereo/cas (github.com)<https://github.com/apereo/cas/releases> shows the
latest version of 6.X as 6.6.11, however curl
https://casinit.herokuapp.com/actuator/supportedVersions shows that version
isn't available and instead lists 6.6.12.
  *   When running the above curl without any dependencies the build will
complete however adding dependencies causes it to fail to download

% Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current

                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

100   162    0   102  100    60    368    216 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--   369

gzip: stdin: not in gzip format

tar: Child returned status 1

I've tried running a local docker instance of the initializer however that has
its own issues ranging from showing completely different versions to
dependencies either failing to download or showing version mismatches.

Does anyone have a way to get the initializer to correctly download the latest
6.X build with dependencies?

Thanks

Joe