CAS: 6.6.x
When using the file system to store IDP Metadata we have a successful flow
for SAML2
When we try to store the IDP Metadata on Mongo we get different kind of
errors. Of course all have to do with signing and encryption keys.

CAS is able to communicate with Mongo and successfully create the required
collections.
CAS also is able to produce the general document that appliesTo "CAS".
When we try to modify this document for another Service it does not work.

Has anyone managed to make the IDP Metadata Mongo storage solution work?
If not with Mongo has anyone managed to decouple the IDP Metadata
configuration from the CAS deployment?

Thank you in advance.

--
Δρ. Νικόλας Στυλιανίδης
Ηλεκτρολόγος Μηχανικός και Μηχ. Υπολογιστών

Nikolas Stylianides, Dr.
Dr. Eng. in Electrical & Computer Engineering

Contacts
-------------
Mobile Tel.: +35796741315
Email: nstyliani...@leafnet.com.cy, nstyliani...@gmail.com
Skype: nicostyl

Affilication
LEAF NET LTD: Research & Development
Open University of Cyprus: Research Associate, APPLIED HEALTH INFORMATICS
Master Programme Academic Board Member

Tο λακωνίζειν εστί φιλοσοφείν / Μηδέν Άγαν - Χίλων ο Λακεδαιμόνιος:

Brevity is the soul of wit - Shakespeare William (Hamlet)