I'm using the cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].bypass.authentication-handler-name
property to bypass DUO authentication for logins from a particular
authentication provider. This is working.

Now I want to also bypass DUO authentication when using another provider,
but adding an additional name to the bypass.authentication-handler-name
property appears to disable that property. I don't see anything in the logs
about it, but suddenly the first provider is asking for mfa again.

Same result when I add a second
cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].bypass.authentication-handler-name line to
cas.properties.

Does anyone know how to disable mfa for more than one provider?

I even tried the cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].bypass.groovy.location but there
authentication is always listed as
org.apereo.cas.authentication.DefaultAuthentication. I can't tell which
provider was actually used.

Thank you!