Hi everyone,

Our current configuration involves two CAS instances operating in an
active-active setup, utilizing JPA storage for sharing state and tickets.
All integrations are SAML2.

We are considering the following modifications to our architecture:

- Implementation of load balancing with sticky routing.
- Local storage of tickets in memory.

We assume that is case of one of the machines is broken, the users
authenticated in that machine will need to reautheticate (really, this has
never happenned).

While this schema is straightforward, we have identified an issue with
ticket loss during restarts. Is there a viable solution to store tickets
locally, perhaps in a plain file, to prevent users from losing sessions
during restarts?

Best regards,
Miguel

--

*Este mensaje puede contener información confidencial. Si usted no es el
destinatario o lo ha recibido por error, por favor, bórrelo de sus sistemas

** **

*This email message may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the
sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments.
The personal information included in email messages exchanged with
employees of the University of Navarra may be stored in the database of
your interlocutor and/or the servers of the University for the time-period
stipulated by its internal information storage policy. The University
stores such data for purely administrative purposes, to facilitate e-mail
contact between its employees and third parties. The University of Navarra
Privacy Policy may be accessed at https://www.unav.edu/aviso-legal
<https://www.unav.edu/aviso-legal>      *****

** **

_Antes de imprimir
este mensaje o sus documentos anexos, asegúrese de que es necesario.
Proteger el medio ambiente está en nuestras manos.
Before printing this
e-mail or attachments, be sure it is necessary. _It is in our hands to
protect the environment.__