Hello,

I'm hoping someone may have a suggestion of where I can look for the root
of this problem.

We are running CAS 5.3.16 and have a mix of authentication handlers setup
including several LDAP auth handlers, delegated auth to AzureAD via OIDC,
and SAML delegated auth to various other IDPs.  We have a SAML client that
is sending an AuthNRequest with ForceAuthn="true" that is not working as
expected when CAS uses Delegated auth.

On the first login request, everything seems to be working fine.  If you
log out of that client application, then login again, you get prompted for
authentication as expected, but instead of being redirected back to the
requested client, CAS directs to the the generic success page.

This is only an issue when authentication is done via delegated
authentication client, saml and oidc but have the same issue.  If
authentication is done directly in CAS via LDAP auth handler, then the flow
works as expected and you land back into the app every time.

I have CAS source code and am pretty familiar with the code, we been using
CAS since 3.x, but I haven't been able to pin point the issue yet.  Anyone
have any advice or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Justin Isenhour