Hello,

When I test with the old version of cas 5.3.X (same saml client) --> there
is no issue even after 1hour2 or 3 hours.

When I test with the new version 6.6.X (same SAML client) --> first
response OK , second OK, after 2 hours : problem with the SAML response :
Authentication
statement is too old error

The same configuration of TGT  (10H) and st timeouts is applicable for the
two versions :

- cas.ticket.tgt.timeout.max-time-to-live-in-seconds=36000
- cas.ticket.st.time-to-kill-in-seconds=120

The problem is with the SAML response which is different in the two
versions. In version 6.6.X the saml:AuthnStatement/AuthnInstance is not
updated. In the version 5.3.X the date is updated even if it is with the
same TGT, so the client does not display error messages.

Do you know which parameter in cas 6.6.X that update the *AuthnInstance*
when used with the same TGT but not the same ST?

Thank you.

Best Regards,