Hi Reza

Please pay attention to this section in the Rest Auth documentation
<https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.6.x/authentication/Rest-Authentication.html>
:
*"This allows the CAS server to reach to a remote REST endpoint via a POST
for verification of credentials. Credentials are passed via an
Authorization header whose value is Basic XYZ where XYZ is a Base64 encoded
version of the credentials."*
So Authorization header is the actual credential that you pass to the rest
endpoint.