Hi,
I found the solution by extracting cas-server-support-thymeleaf and 
customizing the casRadiusLoginView.html file containing the error message 
handling. 
Regards
Le lundi 15 juin 2026 à 15:05:31 UTC+2, livio dezorzi a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> The only difference between the two MFAs in browser debug mode is the 
> display of the "banner banner-info alert alert-info my-2" class as an 
> attachment for mfa-simple, which is not displayed on mfa-radius.
> I do not find who is calling this class.
> Has anyone already implemented mfa-radius and found a solution to 
> customize the OTP code entry page ? 
>
> Regards
> Le vendredi 12 juin 2026 à 16:44:48 UTC+2, livio dezorzi a écrit :
>
>> Hi,
>> For your information, I've made progress on the topic of MFA Triggers 
>> using a Groovy script as follows :
>>
>> For your information, I've made progress on the topic of MFA Triggers 
>> using a Groovy script.
>> ```
>> import java.util.*
>>
>> def run(final Object... args) {
>>     def 
>> (authentication,registeredService,httpRequest,service,applicationContext,logger)
>>  
>> = args
>>     logger.debug("Determine mfa provider for ${registeredService.name} 
>> and ${authentication.principal.id}")
>>     def groups = authentication.principal.attributes['GROUP'] as List
>>     logger.info('Groupes trouves : {}', groups)
>>
>>     if (groups != null) {
>>         if (groups.toString().contains('mfa-radius')) {
>>             logger.info('=> Selection stricte de : mfa-radius')
>>             return 'mfa-radius'
>>         }
>>         if (groups.toString().contains('mfa-simple')) {
>>             logger.info('=> Selection stricte de : mfa-simple')
>>             return 'mfa-simple'
>>         }
>>     }
>>     logger.warn('=> Aucun groupe MFA trouve.')
>>     return null
>> }
>> ``` 
>>
>> `GROUP` being the released LDAP attribute and in json file, I use 
>>
>> ``` 
>>     "multifactorPolicy": {
>>         "@class": 
>> "org.apereo.cas.services.DefaultRegisteredServiceMultifactorPolicy",
>>         "script": "file:///etc/cas/config/mfa-adaptatif.groovy"
>>     }
>> ```
>>
>>   Now, a little customization of the MFA Radius page and everything will 
>> be perfect ;)
>> Regards 
>>
>>
>> Le vendredi 12 juin 2026 à 13:25:47 UTC+2, livio dezorzi a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> After successfully implementing mfa-simple, I also successfully 
>>> implemented mfa-radius.
>>> However, I have two issues regarding their use: 
>>>  - 1. After authentication, it prompts me to enter my RSA code, but the 
>>> entry page is very basic. Is it possible to customize it like mfa-simple  
>>> with 
>>> a short explanatory message  ?
>>>
>>>  - 2. In a JSON-formatted application, I want to offer the appropriate 
>>> MFA if the user is a member of a multi-evaluated group containing the 
>>> mfa-simple value, and vice versa with mfa-radius.
>>> How can I configure my application ? 
>>> Thank you for your ideas.
>>> Regards
>>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/6b8171ac-56a9-41c4-9a12-7868de76b88en%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to