Unfortunate about the semicolon.
There is groovy scripting [1].
Attribute sources can be ordered (assuming 'attributes' map is already resolved 
attributes):
cas.authn.attribute-repository.xxxx[0].order=
You can see if there is a solution at fawnoos [2]

Ray


[1] 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/7.3.x/integration/Attribute-Resolution-Groovy.html
[2] https://fawnoos.com/blog/
________________________________
From: spfma.tech via CAS Community <[email protected]>
Sent: July 10, 2026 04:20
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] LDAP attributes with options and resolver

Hi,

I am trying to use an LDAP attribute with options named 
"supannCMSId;x-desfire-xmsb" with the attributes resolver.

It causes some troubles with legacy applications, probably because of some 
parsing issues due to the semicolon.

For now, I have no control on the datasource so I have to use the datas "as is" 
.
My main workaround is to try mapping it on some "regular" attribute alias.

So far, I have tried this syntax, with a backslash quoting the semicolon and 
without :
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.supannCMSId;x-desfire-xmsb=supannCMSId

The source attribute is resolved of course, but "supannCMSId" is not valued.

I also runned an dumb test, using :
cas.authn.attribute-repository.ldap[0].attributes.mail=mail,supannCMSId

It's works.

I also tried this in an OIDC context, and this line gives the expected result:
cas.authn.oidc.core.claims-map.supanncmsid=supannCMSId;x-desfire-xmsb

So I guess it's a syntax problem, having the semicolon on key, and I have no 
idea how to write things.

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards



________________________________
FreeMail powered by mail.fr<https://mail.fr/>

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f1d0e4af91a333acafce8703790690f35061780c%40mail.de<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/f1d0e4af91a333acafce8703790690f35061780c%40mail.de?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/YQBP288MB00810B73E5E30DA7D8425BB7CEFD2%40YQBP288MB0081.CANP288.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Reply via email to