Does anyone have any tips on how to build 8.0.0 without the initializr? I 
can't even get the default overlay to manually update...

On Tuesday, July 21, 2026 at 9:45:22 AM UTC-4 Robert wrote:

> Same problem here. More than 1 request results in rate limiting. Not very 
> usable.
> Seems like Misagh is the only one who can fix this :-/
>
> Ocean Liu schrieb am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2026 um 00:09:58 UTC+2:
>
>> Yeah, I got hit by the rate limit today too.
>>
>> I haven't visited CAS Initializr in a couple of weeks, but today I went 
>> to generate a project.
>> Clicking Preview worked fine, but as soon as I closed the preview window 
>> and clicked download, I was hit with a 429 Too Many Requests error.
>>
>> Not sure what the current rate-limiting threshold or cooldown window is, 
>> but hopefully it clears up soon.
>> On Tuesday, July 14, 2026 at 10:49:14 AM UTC-7 Matthew Gordon wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am having a few issues with the Initializr (
>>> https://getcas.apereo.org/ui).
>>>
>>> The first being when adding dependencies, the resulting build.gradle 
>>> does not include them, and I have to add them manually.
>>>
>>> The second, is the rate limiting while I was attempting to troubleshoot 
>>> that is making the Initializr app unusable.
>>>
>>> Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue(s)?
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Matt
>>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/dc5e390b-98a6-487e-a790-598d4779b34bn%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to