Hello,
I see that the service param is lost from the login page after
Authentication failure when user enters bad password. If user enters the
correct password after this they are redirected to cas basic logged in page.
I did manage to fix it by adding below in our custom loginform.html
fragment:
<input type="hidden" name="service" th:value="${param.service != null ?
param.service[0] : ''}" />
This solution fixed the redirect to the correct service after login but the
service param is still removed from url.
Wanted to understand if this is the best solution or if I am missing some
logic which is removing service param.
Thank you,
Gautham
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/a07f7c7b-f7ac-4aa2-a426-cf45512653e7n%40apereo.org.