Vikash,

You can see what cas is doing with logout:
        <!-- INFO  Performing logout operations for [TGT-...]
                   [number] logout requests were processed
             DEBUG ST, principal and URL -->
        <Logger name="org.apereo.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutManager" level="info">
            <Filters>
                <ThresholdFilter level="INFO" onMatch="ACCEPT" 
onMismatch="NEUTRAL" />
                <RegexFilter regex="Captured logout request.*" 
onMismatch="DENY" />
            </Filters>
        </Logger>
      <!-- DEBUG preparing, processing and logout with URL and ST -->
        <Logger name="org.apereo.cas.logout.slo" level="warn" />
        <!-- DEBUG outbound and inbound headers and response as it is sent -->
        <Logger name="org.apache.hc.client5.http.wire" level="warn" />

Best to check these in dev first.
There may be some OIDC specific logging you could try; I have not explored OIDC 
logging.

Ray

________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf of Vikash Chandra 
Ansh <[email protected]>
Sent: August 14, 2026 09:03
To: CAS Community <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] Global logout as back channel using OIDC

You don't often get email from [email protected]. Learn why this is 
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi team,

I have approx 10 application integrated with Apereo CAS. Few of them are using 
CAS protocol and 2 are using OIDC. I want to implement back channel logout in 
these two OIDC applications. Could you suggest the changes.

I have added in JSON as logout type = back-channel and then provided logout url.

If I am doing logout from OIDC application 1, I would expect it should logout 2 
as well.

Cas version is 7.3

M i missing any configuration
Thanks
Vikash Chandra

--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CA%2Bdrvxh_1QTUQww7PKCaiR_svb2w6N62NHUdJMCstyG_mMWboQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CA%2Bdrvxh_1QTUQww7PKCaiR_svb2w6N62NHUdJMCstyG_mMWboQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/YQBP288MB0081BBCBA73EA79E8CC5CA73CEDA2%40YQBP288MB0081.CANP288.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Reply via email to