I only use a Mac (unless I'm testing something in a VM) and we use the
phpCAS client for almost everything here and I haven't seen or heard of any
problems.

Does it only happen when they get redirected or do they timeout if they try
to go directy to the CAS login page also?

-Eric

  Eric Pierce, RHCE -- University of South Florida -- (813) 974-8868 --
epie...@usf.edu