From: Diego Benedicto [diego.benedi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 11:44 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Logout from CAS an user

Hi all,

I need to logout from CAS a user from an external web application...

For example: logged as an admin in a web application that selects to block a
user ( a column in a table) and in this moment the web application send a
request to CAS that logout this user (I would secure the request with a
Proxy Ticket)

Thanks in advance,
Diego