Check out the Spring Web Flow 1.0 documentation for the FormAction.  It will
tell you how to set the formObjectClass and the command name (if you
customize the object class you all need to specify a command name).

Cheers,
Scott

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Saravanan Chinnasamy <saravana...@patni.com