Hello Cas users,

*Problem statement:*
I need to display customized error messages in the customized login jsp
based on vaious scenarios.

*How the customization has been done:
*I added the css,images and styles etc. also modified the div, td, tr etc to
the original CAS login jsp. So the look and feel has become just like that
of my login-jsp.

*Detail: *
I need to display different error messages based on various error scenarios:
Namely:
1. if the user has not entred the password => error message should be:
"password can not be empty. Please enter valid password"
2. if the user has not entred the user id => error message should be:
"member id can not be empty. Please enter valid member id"
Similary other error messages if password length is violated or nothing has
been entered and submit has been clicked etc.
**
*What I am looking for:
*Information about some customization in the code or some property file
where I can add these kind of validations. I had a look into
message.properties but I could not figure out which message should be
tweaked.

Regards,
Rahul

sherwin_har...@byu.edu