Yeah that right, makes sense now that I look at it but still no further
debugging information is provided, its like edu.vt.middleware.ldap is
not even being used......

2009-04-30 19:01:37,356 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.web.flow.InitialFlowSetupAction] - Setting path for
cookies to: /cas-server-webapp-3.3.2
2009-04-30 19:01:46,820 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.JaasAuthenticationHandler]
- Attempting authentication for: agiggins
2009-04-30 19:01:46,825 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.JaasAuthenticationHandler]
- Authentication failed for: agiggins
2009-04-30 19:01:46,826 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManagerImpl] -
AuthenticationHandler:
org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.JaasAuthenticationHandler
failed to authenticate the user which provided the following
credentials: [username: agiggins]

Thanks for your continued help

Cheers,

Anthony